Hi all - Sorry but I've decided to cancel Saturday's work from Shoreham due to forecast of high winds and rain all day. Given the exposed route, it wouldn't be very enjoyable in these conditions. If you know anyone who was thinking of coming, would you mind letting them know in case they miss the announcements. Graham has kindly updated the main website.
Add a Comment